(meteorobs) OT -FlashDrive is an active storage ADVANTAGE.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 14:53:23 EST 2008

Points noted Chris.

I am abandoning this proceedure for the main Sentinel computer. (It is a
super fast one with everything.)

It may be worthwhile for Handyavi on slower small computers. I will check on
that.

You are correct(as usual) on the pricing...I checked that yesterday when I
bought another 2 gb.flash for info transfer.

Good job Chris.

YCSentinel.