(meteorobs) Web-cam footage of the fireball

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 21 23:36:32 EST 2008

Hehe

Not only that, but they need to seriously think about a complete
redesign of their maneuvering systems. On second thoughts, if they are
anything like most drivers here on Earth, the only time they would fly
relatively straight was if they had fallen asleep at the wheel (not
really surprising after the distance they flew to get here) or had
lapsed into a state of diabetic shock :)

Leo