(meteorobs) Leonids maximum seen anywhere in US?

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Nov 23 12:58:49 EST 2008

>From Colorado I saw stronger than usual activity (compared with the last few
years) on 11/16, 11/17, and 11/18. There was a weak peak of activity on
11/17 at UT 1200, but nothing I'd really consider an outburst. I think the
outburst timing was generally poor for most North American observers. You
can see my frequency plot for this year's Leonids at
http://www.cloudbait.com/science/leonid2008.html

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory