(meteorobs) Astrovid "Fireball Camera"

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 24 20:35:26 EST 2008

Thanks for that useful info Chris, and all.

I'm toying with the idea of building one. As far as I 'm aware there are
no all sky meteor cameras here in the UK.

I'm planning to go through the list archives for tips, but are there any
useful web pages/guides on building your own?

Also, what are the main pitfalls? :)

Leo