(meteorobs) OT -Proceeding with IR block fireball detonationsystem.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 29 15:36:02 EST 2008

I recall Peter Jenniskens is investigating the "difficult to define" UV
spectrum now and has written documentation of his findings. (Somewhere on
the internet is opening remarks).

His work seemed to focus on the uv spectral lines of water and organic
material possibly  imbedded in meteors/fireballs & maybe (comets?).

YCS