(meteorobs) Giacobinids (was Re: No luck with October Camelopardalids

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 7 18:27:41 EDT 2008

Hello Bruce,

We have a nicely transparent sky here this evening, even with
moonlight, so I'm getting ready to go out shortly to give a shot at
the Giacobinids.  Even seeing just one or two of these slow meteors
would be a treat.

I'll look forward to your results as well, hoping you get clear skies
too!

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario