(meteorobs) Giacobinids

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 8 08:40:21 EDT 2008

Here in eastern Ontario, we had a crisp clear sky for 3 hours leading
up to midnight (when encroaching cirrus clouds started taking over).
No Giacobinid outburst occurred here either, although I did see and
plot one beautiful mag -2 GIA.  It had a brief but majestic path that
flew high up from Cepheus to Cassiopeia.  A few Taurids were also
seen, otherwise others were sporadics.

Will decode the tape later.., and report back more details.

- Pierre