(meteorobs) Nevada area fireball? -Confirmation

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 13:18:55 EDT 2008

Looks like we have a mutual sighting.
My typing is poor so my date/time had error. 2 separate systems recorded it
at:

20081007_0709.43 UT date & time,  and  20081007_0709.39 UT date & time.

My measures place first explosion occurring at 85 degrees East of True North
viewed from Yuba City, California at roughly 15 degrees Altitude. This would
place it just North of Carson City but not directly over Walker Lake, (on a
line) almost directly to Dayton from Yuba City.  Orey might like to know
this. :-)

Composite image at:
 http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/081007.0709.43
Movie at: