(meteorobs) Nevada area fireball?

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 8 14:52:50 EDT 2008

Windows media player classic won't play it for me, so I can only pause
it and try to flick between frames in the standard Windows media player.
It does appear that this is a second meteoroid following close behind
the first - the second is brightest just before the first is at it's
brightest, as you pointed out. That would rule out internal lens
reflections I think.

So it would appear to be an event where the meteoroid has split in two
prior to impacting the atmosphere.

Leo