(meteorobs) Nevada area fireball?

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 8 22:44:58 EDT 2008

I believe it is internal lens reflection. The almost uniform line appears
just after the ablation has moved beyond zenith and then the line diminishes
backwards as the ablation proceeds forward. I see no evidence of ablation
spurs or variation in the line reflection which would  suggest independant
movement of a second particle.

YCS