(meteorobs) OT -Requested a specific meteor software program....

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Thu Oct 9 06:39:49 EDT 2008

Hello list,

Interesting topic. Thank you for all the information.

I have another doubt. Does anyone look for meteors in still images? I
have a digital camera taking 30sec exposures all the nigth. But looking
for meteors is a quite time-consuming task ( ~1000 images/nigth). Does
anyone know any software that compares images? Two consecutive images
are almost identical except meteors, satellites, planes... It shouldn´t
be difficult.

Thank you. Best,

Paco Ocaña