(meteorobs) OT -Requested a specific meteor software program....

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 12:43:53 EDT 2008

Hi Francisco,

You should try transferring all the pictures stored in the camera to your
computer in a folder.

Then use a software program such as Radvideo to convert your camera files
into an .avi.

This same program can convert various still image files to other file types
before converting them all to an .ave if it is necessary for that to be
done.

Then in .avi form.... first try HandyAvi or another program similar to scan
for meteors.

If you can give me an idea of how big the image file sizes are.... I could
try some of them out for you if you send by e-mail. If you decide to do this
makes sure enough files are there to cover a time when there was a meteor
event. Such as some progressively sequenced files BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER.

I do not know if I can receive a bunch of files by e-mail so it would be
better for you to try it on your own.  -YCS