(meteorobs) Radio meteor detecting with a pilot sign.

Molnár Vilmos vilmos.molnar at pannongsm.hu
Fri Oct 10 15:05:54 EDT 2008

Hi all,

The method is in an experimental phase yet in a present moment, but till
now some is disappearing, that I am top notch with big accuracy with him
to detect.
The essence of the method, that in the audio frequency signs to which
used was got till now instead of happening changes, the 19KHz being
reference bringing one (pilot sign) attention Spectrum Lab with a
program.

Why is this good?

It till now tested detecting programs hitting it was heavy it
sensitivity level, where a weak one is echo too known to detect the
program. If the sensitivity minimally the white noise above the level of
a basis I carried it, a stronger noise or disturbance yielded an off-key
meteor then. If I raised the sensitivity level higher up, then the
weaker echos not they were found detecting.
Opposite this the pilot sign very weak echo yields a level with a level
which can be detected on the given frequency on his case and my watch,
when already the meteor other program not In case of his lounge,
eavesdropping concerned with an ear the radio station's sound already
inaudible, till then pilot there is a sign on a sign until the full
ceasing of the ion channel with a level weakening gradually.

The number of the meteors is not fixed with this method, but it
all of the lengths of effective reflections are hourly in a second.

I wait for it your opinion!

Vili from Hungary