(meteorobs) HALWA at NJAA Oct 18 2008

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 09:34:31 EDT 2008

Yes, the winter moon is so high in the sky, there's nowhere to hide!

I wound up facing in the direction of the moon since that allowed me to see all 6 active radiants. However, it was so high overhead I wasn't really looking at it. I just lowered my FOV from the normal 60 degrees elevation that I use to about 55 degrees and it wasn't a super bother. Fortunately we had VERY dry air in place so the sky was quite transparent.

Wayne

From: "Michel Vandeputte" <michelvandeputte at hotmail.com>