(meteorobs) Orionids performed great!

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 01:57:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I share the same impressions as Koen. Lots of bright meteors during the
first intervals (started at 22:46 UT on October 19, stopped at 04:30UT with
a short break for cirrus clouds) with magnitudes up to -2. Many trains. At
the end I had also the impression that the activity was slowing down a bit;
also the brightness of the meteors decreased. But this could be also the
fact that the moon was interfering the observations much more...

Long trains,

Michel.
Belgium