(meteorobs) 20/21Oct2008 Quick Impression from E. Oklahoma (andTest)

Michel Vandeputte michelvandeputte at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:26:59 EDT 2008

OK Bill,
At finally one reaction from the USA!
Belgium and the Netherlands were clouded out last night. Also for October
21-22 the forecasts are not great but October 22-23 could be a clear one ;-)

About October 19-20; I counted 122 meteors in 5,4 hours Teff includung 78
Orionids. Mean magnitude: 2.14 (many +1's) and 33% left a persistent trail.
This was a great night!

Good Orionid hunting to all and please share us your impressions!

Michel.
Belgium.