(meteorobs) Moon brightness magnitude listing - help please

Gregory Lobdell gmlobdell at seanet.com
Tue Oct 21 13:12:25 EDT 2008

>From the SatObs archive, http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Mar-2000/0250.html
There's a table here for corrections based on phase angle, that should do the
trick.  Linear interpretation between points should be appropriate.

Another interesting reference is http://www.asterism.org/tutorials/tut26-1.htm
which gives a graph, but no function.

All I did was google "Moon brightness magnitude"

See also:
Function proposed: http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Mar-2000/0220.html
Journal article: http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/1538-3881/134/3/1145

Gregg Lobdell

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:00:02 -0600, Thomas Ashcraft wrote