(meteorobs) 20/21Oct2008 Quick Impression from E. Oklahoma (andTest)

Karl Antier ka.antier at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 22 03:01:50 EDT 2008

Hi Michel and all,

> Good Orionid hunting to all and please share us your impressions!

If only I could share any impression that is not hopelessness...
Night skies clouded since the beginning of the week (that is actually
since the orionid activity began to raise) above Provence. We hadn't
seen a single clous for more than one month before.
Glouppss...
And I believe situation is not better above the remaining country...
May explain the small number of reports.

Hope some of you benefit from clear crispy skies !
Happy Orionid hunt !
Karl