(meteorobs) Orionids October 21/22 from Oregon

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 24 12:47:41 EDT 2008

Great Display yesterday here over Madrid, Spain. I find the activity
surprisingly high (after the boring September and October days),
althought it was probably higher these last days.

After a week of rains, yesterday (23-24) was pretty clear. Video rates
were high, 3 times more activity than ten days week ago. Most of them
were Orionids. The highlight, a -3 Orionid with a bright flash and
train. Orionids come from a quite compact radiant at RA 97º and Dec 16º.

Clear skies and bright Taurids!

Paco Ocaña