(meteorobs) 2008 Orionids

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 18:11:51 EDT 2008

As I vaguely recall, you use several camera setups. In fact, don't you
have sites outside your main area?  Do they all use that camera? Do you
believe it's more sensitive than the Senintel camera, Hi-cam
Camera--HB-710E/C? See <http://www.hicam.co.kr/>. It's buried in there
somewhere. Every time I bookmark it, it ends up as their home page.

--

       Some surprising facts about energy, with respect to gasoline:
       It has 4 times the energy of a steak; two times the energy of