(meteorobs) Quick Report 24-25 Oct NE OK

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 14:14:10 EDT 2008

Bill G,

I won't speak for Mark. I have found that a cut and paste of the IMO confirmation comes out formatted really ugly in an email on meteorobs. That is why I create the summaries I do, with ~ 1 hour intervals and easy to digest summaries to post here.

They are probably useable for the NAMN records as ugly as they come out, but I'll let Mark address that. Certainly, if you don't have the inclination to reformat the data, it can be used, it will just take more work on Mark's end. But since he had between 5 and 8 inches of rain last night, he sure doesn't have any meteor observations of his own to process  :-(

Mark, feel free to smack me upside the head (if you can find your floating 2x4) if I am incorrect.

Wayne
From: Bill Godley <wwgj180 at yahoo.com>