(meteorobs) Ed Majden & Sentinel users. -Star Enhancment UPDATE

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 11:28:21 EDT 2008

Answer is posted here from Joseph.....

"The latest sentinel system (as of 2006) actually does a 256 frame stacking
after an event.  Unfortunately, this number is firmly fixed in the sentinel
box and cannot be changed.  You might try temporarily increasing the
brightness to try to bring out the stars at the expense of making the event
images too bright".

So, that leaves us at solution 2. -I had thought it was doing a 10 frame
stack.
-YCSentinel