(meteorobs) Ed Majden & Sentinel users. -Star Enhancment UPDATE

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 11:38:28 EDT 2008

Addendum to clarify,
Handyavi could be set much brighter (which is what I do already at 6400 &
6000), then the Sentinel system can remain normal and Handyavi can be used
to bring out the stars better for the same time/date events. If no events
are noteworthy, all Handyavi files can be deleted after each nights
run. -YCSentinel