(meteorobs) OT - Head torches

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 28 02:05:14 EDT 2008

There are a number of varieties available from china manufacturers that have
3 led's which switch from 1 led to 2 led's in operation. It is hand cranked.
No batteries. The average prices are from $15.00 on down to $5. Excellent
for emergency lighting and preserves night vision too. 1 minute of cranking
usually gives about 10 minutes of light.

Small(6" X 2") and light. Do a global search for hand crank LED
flashlights. -YCS