(meteorobs) 2008 Orionids

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Tue Oct 28 15:40:22 EDT 2008

Hi,
I use a Mintron video camera that is a format of 1/2. He can himself be
bought in England to approximately 330 euros. He can arrive till 2.5s of
exposure. he is much sensitive one and with an exposure of 0.04s outside
city I see stars of mag. 6 approximately with a objective from 8mm of focale
f/0.8. I must find the site where it came advertised that now I do not have
more.
Clear skies,
Roberto Haver