(meteorobs) Just witnessed a major fireball Oct 29, 2008 0128ut - Colorado

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:11:07 EDT 2008

Yes, it's certainly on my camera. The full path is north of my location, so
you were seeing it from quite far. I've also had witness reports submitted
from around the state- looks like it was visible for at least a couple
hundred mile radius.

I can't view data while the camera is running, but the information will get
posted tomorrow morning. It should be on some of the other cameras as well.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com