(meteorobs) Large fireball frequency calculations - Needs updating

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 31 13:08:46 EDT 2008

Brown et al quoted " Halliday, I., Griffin, A. A. & Blackwell, A. T.
Detailed data for 259 fireballs from the Canadian camera
network and inferences concerning the influx of large meteoroids.
Meteoritics 31, 185–217 (1996)." for fireball influx.

¡An it is freely available!:
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/nph-data_query?bibcode=1996M%26PS...31..185H&link_type=ARTICLE&db_key=AST&high=48e63a038b29445
(from http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1996M&PS...31..185H )

Read it and tell us the conclusions! :-)

My 2 cents,

Paco Ocaña