(meteorobs) Quick Question....

Vikki Clarke vclarke at safekids.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 07:21:06 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I was looking at the Meteorobs website and think it gives really great
information. We have created a public interest website at
www.astronomyexpert.co.uk/home.htm focused on improve your knowledge of
astronomy, which I thought may be of interest to your visitors.

We don't make any profit from the site but we'd like to spread the word and
get the information out to as many people as possible. Links from sites like
www.meteorobs.org are really valuable to us and I was wondering if you could
place a link to AstronomyExpert?

Please let me know if you'd like any more information about our site, or if
there is someone else I need to speak to about this.

Thanks in advance.

Vikki Clarke
AstronomyExpert