(meteorobs) Camera Issues

Kim Hay cdnspooky at persona.ca
Mon Sep 1 12:50:36 EDT 2008

On 30 Aug 2008 at 8:05, Chris Peterson wrote:

Hi Chirs,

not a matter of using, its what we were sent to use. , we may have to
write the scipt, possibly put the whole system under Linux, and do
the script.

The camera was used in the Con Cam Project that Robert Nimberoff ran,
and these were left over cameras which were replaced by the next
version.

Kim