(meteorobs) September Perseids

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Mon Sep 1 20:35:56 EDT 2008

Paul and All,

The activity dates listed indicate when the shower reaches a ZHR of 1.
Shower activity can be seen before and after these dates but at an extremely
low level. You can list these meteors as SPE's if they fall within a week of
the listed activity dates. Just remember that at such low levels the chance
of a sporadic imitating a shower meteor is high, especially this time of
year.

Bob Lunsford