(meteorobs) OT -Requested a specific meteor software program....

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 21:31:14 EDT 2008

I think my message was mis-understood.

Making composites is easy. Handyavi, Astrosnap, Registax, and many other
cheap or free programs do it.

I am talking (specifically) about layering transparencies of composites. A
program that automatically LAYERS & MAKES TRANSPARENT .jpg composites so
that a meteor storm can be seen as a single image.  -YCSentinel