(meteorobs) OT -Requested a specific meteor software program....

chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Sep 1 22:31:05 EDT 2008

Hi folks:

  A quick and dirty way of stacking fixed camera view from
jpgs is  to use IRIS software there is a command called
add_max2 which will automatically stack a numeric sequenced
series of images and produce a final composite.  [ for frame
having cloudy sky it will obscure the good frame]

e.g
http://bp3.blogger.com/_-yIzpj2Hmwg/SCB05zRyIdI/AAAAAAAABt4/PzKNzgvN2jM/s1600-h/eta06may2008_25mmLens.jpg

 IRIS >  http://www.astrosurf.com/buil/us/iris/iris.htm

Cheers