(meteorobs) OT- Changing Sentinel to show Universal Time.

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 5 14:15:40 EDT 2008

Warning! That Windows timezone setting will not give you UT on your machine,
because that setting reflects the use of daylight saving time in Dublin, et.
al. I've found that unchecking the setting adjust for daylight time is
unreliable. Some services and time setting programs can reset it, and time
setting programs don't always pay attention to it.

Instead, set the timezone to (GMT) Casablanca. This will always be
equivalent to UT, since Casablanca does not observe daylight saving time.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com