(meteorobs) OT- Changing Sentinel to show Universal Time.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 5 14:44:30 EDT 2008

Thankyou Chris. I was unaware that Wndows XP contained a flaw with
Greenwhich Mean Time selection being over ridden by any inclusion of
Dublin's daylight savings status.

Microsoft should look into this and make a correction if it effects GMT.

To date I have not had a problem of a sudden time shift.
YCSentinel