(meteorobs) OT- Changing Sentinel to show Universal Time.

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 5 14:51:09 EDT 2008

It's not really a flaw, it's just that they shouldn't call the three
available settings that happen to be in the offset=0 zone "GMT". And it
wouldn't hurt if they added a UT category to avoid confusion. But the
Casablanca trick is well known among astronomers who want their telescopes
and computers to keep UT.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory