(meteorobs) 72p-ids (the stream of 72P\Denning-Fujikawa) prediction for 1901-2100

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Sat Sep 6 10:02:13 EDT 2008

Francisco,

I have no published papers with the set of methods I use.
The program Comet's Dust 2.0 is available with the
permission of its authors Sergey Shanov or Sergey
Dubrovski. I can write a letter to Sergey Shanov, or you
can do it yourself. His e-mail is amateur-1986 at yandex.ru,
explain him that  I directed you to him.
I wish you success with your meteor project.

Best regards, Mikhail