(meteorobs) OT -No flaw with Sentinel.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 7 13:27:52 EDT 2008

Apparently checking out something for someone else, I inadvertantly did not
reset the computer properly or made an error working at 00 hrs UT.

In either case, Sentinel is operating properly in Casablanca UT and does
record events and time of day skips correctly when start-stop times are
entered.

YCSentinel