(meteorobs) September Perseids

J.L. Brower jbrower at meteorchaser.net
Tue Sep 9 12:09:30 EDT 2008

Hello Paul,

I posted this on our radio echo list and my video list.

When I  checked my all sky Sentinel video captures this morning I
found I had many captures of > +1 mag meteors. Many with terminal
burst.  I normally only get 1 to 2 sporadics a night.

They seemed tightly clustered time wise around 08:00-09:00 UT.  My
radio data shows strong and long echoes during the period of 7-11 UT.

My video time stamps for September 9 are All UT:

07:26
07:59
08:00
08:01
08:03
08:24
08:29
08:54
08:57
09:03
09:21

and 2 outside the cluster at  04:12 and 12:26 UT

Jeff  in Kelowna, B.C. Canada.