(meteorobs) September 9, 2008 observation from New Mexico

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sun Sep 14 00:16:21 EDT 2008

Dear meteor observers,

Sorry to report in so late on the possible SPE or perhaps other possible
radiant activity on September 9, 2008. I have now posted my Sentinel
all-sky camera captures for that night at :
http://www.heliotown.com/Fireballs_September_09_2008_Ashcraft.html

Unfortunately I was traveling the past week and had half of my
observatory equipment shut down which included my radio array and
secondary video system. Yet, I do have some visual captures for this
night though.  I think there would have been more video captures but
there may have been a high thin cloud layer over my region for much of
the night.

Thomas Ashcraft
New Mexico

See all my captures for other dates at: