(meteorobs) Request for old SDA data

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 17:00:09 EDT 2008

Koen, I have accurate data from this year at 41N. Even from here, it was an above average year. I go to great efforts to record data accurately. That's quite important with marginal LM's and low elevations. If you think my data might be useful, please contact me. My address is in the NAMN Notes.

Wayne

From: "Koen Miskotte" <koen.miskotte at versatel.nl>