(meteorobs) Request for old SDA data

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Mon Sep 15 05:58:12 EDT 2008

Hi Koen,
I have observations of the 2003 carried out in mountain with an optimal sky
for the nights of the 27-28, 28-29 and 30-31. In total approximately 9h with
273 meteors. For the night of the 28-29 I do not have a detail activity high
(21h50m-02h00m UT).
In other years I have had activities higher than 20/25 even if not to levels
of 40 or beyond.
For 1985 and 1987 I have little observations.
Roberto Haver