(meteorobs) IMC 2008 photos

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 24 10:41:23 EDT 2008

Thanks for posting these, Rainer. I wonder if it would be possible to add
brief captions to the close-up photographs identifying, for example, the
individual speakers. It would be really nice to put names to those faces, or
more to the point, faces to some of the familiar names within the
international meteor community.

Wish I could have been there!

Bruce
*****