(meteorobs) Fwd: Daytime video capture

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 16:51:16 EDT 2009

Brief persistant trains can be seen faintly several times behind the
flaring. Light blossum ablation has an eardrop shape too. That plus the
flaring, straight path, and apparent velocity is characteristic of my meteor
captures. A nice daylight capture actually....hard to come by and difficult
to readily identify because of ambient light levels. Good capture Luc!!

YCSentinel