(meteorobs) OT survey Meteors and VLF signatures

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 4 02:30:28 EDT 2009

I have a sensitive circuit ready for ANYONE willing to explore VLF or
Electrostatic meteoritic events using computer audio input cards or having a
means of recording the output of this circuit.

Would prefer US based persons because of shipping charges. If no one steps
forward then I will ship out of US via USPS and trust to luck.

This circuit is free. 9V batteries will need to be purchased by user. See
photos & diagram. Globe in picture is not a part of this shipping.
http://www.geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/PrototypeSensor
Larry
YCSentinel