(meteorobs) Brief North Central California Bolide. -Addendum II

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 11:15:02 EDT 2009

Examination of Handyavi frame records shows what appears to be a single
piece may have been discharged a short distance from the point of explosion
which became bright then faded out. Slow frame rate does not allow good
tracking of post explosion by-products. Will post what I have of those
pictures too.

YCSentinel