(meteorobs) Brief North Central California Bolide. -Addendum III

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 11:34:01 EDT 2009

Speculation on this unusual event.... The extremely steep & sharp light
curve suggests this Fireball did not burn up. It may have just blown litself
apart which would account for the one or two(?) visible light particles
afterward. My apology for the extended posting on this as after thoughts
occur to me. :-)

YCS