(meteorobs) Pictures went on website at noon. Link.

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 23:43:17 EDT 2009

stange
Do you have a guess to the source of your fireball.The reason I am asking is I just had a second major bolide a few mintues ago since saturday night.This one this evening was very green with a bright terminal burst.The one saturday night was white and about a third of the way through it's flight it exploded and there was a stream of debris,with about 8luminus bodies, following the main fireball.Both look to me to be earth grazers,My guess is the radiant is somewhere between Virgo and Ophiuchus,maybe some where in the area of Serpens Caput.This best I can pin it down at this time.Anyone have any guesses to the source active.
Thomas Dorman
Horizon City,Texas