(meteorobs) Meteor Report: April 4, 2009, South Carolina

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 09:59:09 EDT 2009

On the morning of April 4th I was able to get out for my first observing session of 2009. Although my plans were to observe for a couple hours, I began to get really sleepy after only a little more than an hour, so ended my morning a bit earlier than normal. Although I only saw 11 meteors, it was still an enjoyable morning.

           UT Time    Teff  F     LM
April 3/4  0704-0820  1.27 1.00  5.28  2 ANT  9 SPO

Mark Davis, South Carolina
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org