(meteorobs) OT -Scan of intact Meteorites for Bacteria & Earlylife forms?

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 16:13:50 EDT 2009

Acknowleged, Mark, Ed.

My thoughts were (borrowing from vibro-seis work), that the interiors could
be illuminated from a number of sources using illumination by ground
penetrating radar devices on a small scale. I have some faith in the theory
that life evolved from the products & contents of large asteroid impacts
even tho' primordial "soup" seems logical too.

Incidently, building a 13 1/2 sq.ft. flat aluminium electrostatic sensor
supported by large glass pickle jars under a wood frame for the upcoming
showers to augment existing devices....

Larry
YCS