(meteorobs) Nice fireball but no ELF/VLF radio emission noted

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 22 13:13:11 EDT 2009

VERY NICE! (I need to move to NM) If you get a chance, what was the time of
that?

I am working on a fairly bright near head-on which appears to have a radiant
just below the arm of Hercules star Kornepheros which is South West of Vega
but a bit further away from what I think is the accepted Lyrids radiant.

YCS